Only 1 Month until GovSec West
Taking place November 19 - 20, 2013 at the Gaylord Texan in Dallas, Texas,GovSec West is a comprehensive security event that will provide you with proven strategies and cost-effective technology, enabling you to protect your organization, community and the nation. Be sure to register for the FREE expo pass or the full conference.
Here is what’s going on at GovSec West this year:
Attend 2 days of sessions (with conference registration) including:
Hear Keynotes including:
Explore Exhibitors including:
- Dell Email Management & AlertFind Services
- DSX Access Systems, Inc.
- Napco Security Technologies, Inc.
- Panasonic System Communications Company
- SecureTech Systems, Inc.
Network at events including:
- Charity event for our military veterans;
- Reception in the Exhibit Hall; and
- Daily conference lunches.
Meet professionals including:
- Physical Security Consultant, Dept. of Homeland Security
- Assistant Special Agent in Charge, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Incident Response Analyst, HP
- Crisis Management Lead, Lockheed Martin
- Vice President, Cyber Programs, Raytheon Company
Register today with the code: NQGW9!
Posted on Oct 17, 2013