As seen on ABC News "20/20," MSNBC, CBS News and featured in the Wall Street Journal and heard on FOX News Radio Network, Elizabeth McCormick has empowered audiences all over America with her action-packed message on leadership. Through her real life experiences as a Black Hawk Helicopter Pilot, Elizabeth believes true leadership mastery begins when you “first lead yourself” - F.L.Y.
What does it take to F.L.Y.? In this keynote, Elizabeth will share the different flight mission modes of an Army Black Hawk Helicopter and how they relate to innovation, communication, and leadership:
- Medevac: Are you prepared for the emergencies?
- Rappelling Operations (Air Assault): Are you anticipating and planning for possible outcomes?
- STABO (Extraction Mission): Are you making your business better than when you started?
- Command and Control: Are you leading with a big picture?
- Mission Readiness: How to plan for time on target, are you meeting your objectives?
Attendees will learn how to accomplish their goals no matter what is happening around them, determine success factors within them to focus on being their best, and master leading from where they are to climb to a higher level of success.