Mobile devices, social media sites, and the exponential growth of cybercriminals are threatening your users and your data every day. Can your IT department become an unwitting accomplice to cybercrime?
In this session, we will explore the growing challenges facing IT today and discusses the 5 ways that IT departments may be unknowingly enabling cybercrime in their organizations.
During this session, you will hear:
- A comprehensive overview of the current state of the cybercrime threat landscape.
- Several real life examples and stories of attacks; where they come from and ways to detect them.
- Examples of current IT policies and procedures that may be exposing your network to attacks.
Session Learning Objectives:
- Attendees will get a solid overview of the current cyberthreat landscape.
- Attendees will get an overview of the growing mobile security threat landscape.
- Attendees will learn about things they may be doing or not doing in their day to day routine that are actually making it easier for the cybercriminals to attack them