Identity theft has become a national epidemic. Identity theft cost Americans $24.7 billion in 2012. The IRS stands to lose $21 billion over the next five years. Despite what you hear in the media, the solution is not smart cards.
In this session, we will explore the growing challenges facing companies, government agencies and discuss the causes and why some of the potential solutions will only breed more scams by the identity theft community. Also, how an innovative Identity Authentication System can prevent versus react to identity theft attacks.
During this session, you will hear:
- What is the real root cause of identity theft and why our social security numbers need to be protected and treated like the asset they really are.
- How an identity thief created a “think tank” in prison to solve the epidemic and validate the solution.
- How one company is creating the antidote to the identity theft crisis with subject matter experts in identity theft, cybercrime and technology.
Session Learning Objectives:
- Attendees will get a solid overview to the real root causes of identity theft.
- Attendees will get a fresh perspective of the current identity theft solution trends.
- How an Identity Authentication System will significantly disrupt the identity theft industry and transform your social security number into a valuable asset that will be protected against fraud.