Managing Security on Campus: How Video and Access Control is Key to Campus Security
Managing Doors and Video on Campus
Security on higher education campuses is an ever-changing environment. With new threats along with the desire for increased efficiency, accessibility, and privacy; having a unified video surveillance and access control solution is key to campus safety. Join Genetec and HID Global along with the Clemson University as they review how having a flexible, connected, and easy to use unified Security System can give a campus the insight and information they need to be prepared for this changing environment.
This webinar will discuss:
- What benefit does a Unified Security System deliver to campuses?
- How do I prepare my campus for the next 5 years of security changes?
- How do I transition from where I am to where I need to be?
- What else can I do with my Campus Security System to maximize this investment?
Register Today for this FREE Webinar!
DATE: Thursday, June 11
TIME: 2:00PM ET - 1:00PM CT - 11:00AM PT
- Tim Nyblom, End User Business Manager – Higher Education, PACS at HID Global
- Jason Friedberg, Commercial Head for Education, Genetec
- Stephen A. Robbins, Executive Director of TigerOne Card Services, Clemson University
BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
Genetec Inc. is an innovative technology company with a broad solutions portfolio that encompasses security, intelligence, and operations. The company's flagship product, Security Center, is an open-architecture platform that unifies IP-based video surveillance, access control, automatic license plate recognition (ALPR), communications, and analytics. Genetec also develops cloud-based solutions and services designed to improve security, and contribute new levels of operational intelligence for the communities in which we live. genetec.com
HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world’s people, places and things. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. Our trusted identity solutions give people convenient access to physical and digital places and connect things that can be identified, verified and tracked digitally. www.hidglobal.com
Duration: 1 hour