Gunnebo Security Group Adds to Executive Team
Mats Johansson has been appointed senior vice president of operations, which is responsible for Gunnebo’s global industrial platform and includes the responsibility for all production, logistics, purchasing, research and development, and environmental and quality work in the group. Johansson is currently country manager of Gunnebo China, based in Shanghai, which is a position he will also keep going forward. He has years of experience in production as well as in research and development from companies such as Fagerhult, IMI Plc and Uponor.
Tomas Wängberg has been a member of the group’s executive team since 2009 in his positions as senior vice president of business area secure storage and senior vice president of operations. As of February 10, Wängberg will have the positions senior vice president of Business Area Secure Storage and senior vice president of developing businesses, the latter including overall responsibility for the three units comprising developing businesses: gateway, perimeter protection and SafePay.
As of February 10, the following nine members will constitute the group’s executive team:
- Per Borgvall, president and CEO, region ROW
- Fredrik Östman, CFO and CIO
- Agneta Hultgren, senior vice president of HR and communications
- Mats Johansson, senior vice president of operations and country manager of Gunnebo China
- Tomas Wängberg, senior vice president of developing businesses and secure storage
- Christian Guillou, senior vice president of bank security & cash handling, and of the southern Europe region
- Thomas Heim, senior vice president of the region of northern Europe
- Robert Hermans, senior vice president of entrance control
- Anna Schmidt Almlöf, senior vice president of services (as of April 1, 2011)