Malaysian Kenanga International Building Equipped with Access Control System
Refurbishment work was recently completed at the K&N Kenanga International building in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, a 22-story commercial structure with a 3-1/2 story annexed podium block, located in Kuala Lumpur’s central business district.
New features of the refurbished main lobby include a physical access control system based on the contactless LEGIC technology, a food and beverage area and an information counter.
Kaba Jaya Security was selected to provide electronic access control, visitor management systems and half-height sensor barriers. The system includes six lanes of Argus HSB E11 for tenants and visitors, one lane of Charon HSD E03 for disabled access and Kaba Exos 9300 for electronic access control and visitor management.
The completed system provides the K&N Kenanga building with:
• Access rights management of staff and visitors
• Efficient reception and management of visitors
– No long queues during rush hour
– Integrated Malaysian IC reader
– Asset protection
• Increased employee safety
– Defined access restrictions within the security perimeter
• Reduced operational cost
– Fewer administrative expenses
• A flexible, integrated, efficient security solution
– All systems integrated
– One point of responsibility for all three systems