ISC West 2013 at Your Fingertips, Literally
- By Ginger Hill
- Apr 03, 2013
As you are preparing for ISC West 2013, speed up the process and make it even easier by downloading the 2013 version of the improved and expanded app, ISC Mobile. Sponsored by ASSA ABLOY and available for iPad, iPhone, Droid, Blackberry and e-Readers, this app consists of the following features to help keep you organized throughout the hustle-and-bustle of the show.
- Exhibitor list – Browse the full list of show exhibitors to ensure that you miss none of them. You can even filter exhibitors by new product category or segment.
- Floor plan – Offers point-to-point routing with an interactive floor plan – my personal fav as I am a bit directionally challenged to say the least!
- Show specials – Browse a list of companies, arranged in alphabetical order, that are offering specials just for ISC West.
- New Exhibitors – Here you will find an alphabetical list consisting of all the exhibitors who are new to ISC West.
- Education – Choose all sessions, SIA Education @ ISC, View by Track, View by Date, or View by Speaker to easily research and confirm all educational sessions available at the show.
- My show – This allows you to customize your show experience by providing the following sections:
Exhibitors – Helpful lists to locate exhibitors that you’d like to visit with during the show. Categories include: all exhibitors; featured exhibitors, browse by new exhibitors, browse by product category, Anixter partners, SIA Members and Global Expo.
Featured exhibitors – Provides a list of exhibitors with featured products and exhibitors with show specials.
Network – Provides a way to find and connect with people before, during and after the show.
- Event calendar – Use this helpful tool to keep track of all your sessions and appointments.
- Events and features – See a list of all events and sessions arranged by events, featured locations, vendor solution sessions, or meeting rooms.
- Show info – This option offers information such as a welcome letter, about the show, FAQs, key locations, meeting rooms, highlights, hours, shuttle information, and about SIA. Basically, if you get lost, click “show info!”
To greatly enhance your ISC West 2013 Show experience, this app is available for download at the iTunes or Google Play.