Digital Watchdog Expands the Limits of 960H Analog Resolution
Digital Watchdog (DW) is excited to announce the expansion of the VMAX960H CORE series with 8 Channel models now available. The VMAX960H CORE is an advanced H.264 embedded digital video recorder that records real-time at 960H Resolution. This DVR offers the unparalleled image quality of the VMAX960H, at an affordable cost for small and mid-size applications. The VMAX960H CORE is the latest addition to our line of high quality, high resolution, 960H analog recorders that is promising to revolutionize the way we think of analog recorders.
960H Resolution offers 960 Horizontal Pixel lines in each line of resolution. The 960H resolution is 34% better than D1 resolution. Combined with DW’s 960H and Star-Light MPA™ Camera Series, the VMAX960H CORE offers a high resolution surveillance system using existing infrastructure and technology.
In addition to the superb resolution, the VMAX960H CORE offers strong playback and video management features that elevate this recorder above any other competition on the market. The DVR includes features such as quick setup and help menu for the best user experience on the market, Free and Simple DDNS, true DVR health monitoring with instant e-mail notifications on video loss and much more, all available in a simplified hardware powered by the popular DW VMAX GUI for an ultimate user experience.
The VMAX960H CORE 8 Channel model includes the following features as well:
- 34% MORE Resolution with True 960x480 Display Recording
- Pivot Central Management Software, Up to 128CH
- Mobile Application for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android Smart Phones and Tablets, and Kindle Fire
- MAC Compatible Remote ACS Software
- Intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- HDD Calculation and Auto Recording Configuration
- Event Notifications via Email, Text and Pivot™ CMS
- Advanced H.264 Embedded DVR
- Multiplex - Live, Playback, Recording, Backup, Network, Configuration
- Record 30 Frames per Second on Every Channel
- 1 Audio Input, 1 Audio Output
- 4 Sensor Input, 1 Relay Output
- Free DDNS Service
- Easy Web-Based Client with Multi-User Access
- Scheduled Network Backup
- Watermark Verification (Digital Signature Verification) Help Menu on Major Functions
- Auto & Manual Firmware Upgrade Available
- Import/Export Configuration Between Multiple DVRs
- USB Mouse, IR Remote Control, GUI
The VMAX960H CORE offers a complete suite of remote client management software to tailor the DVR to each individual project. The VMAX960H CORE comes with the popular Pivot and ACS software, as well as the new DW Spectrum Synergy Surveillance Software for IP and Analog hybrid installations. In addition, the VMAX960H CORE can be accessed using DW’s mobile application for iOS devices, Android
The VMAX960H CORE comes in 4 and 8 Channels, with up to 4TB internal storage.