Major Access Control Innovations to Lead New Product Announcements at ISC West 2015
ASSA ABLOY will make a series of major announcements at next week’s ISC West Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. The introductions will deepen ASSA ABLOY’s leading position in access control innovation and address the latest challenges facing the integrator community in today’s complex security market.
Major announcements to be made by ASSA ABLOY include:
- Sustainable high security monitoring solutions;
- Security solutions tailored specifically for multi-family and small business applications;
- Residential lock with NFC capability and keypad;
- Intelligent perimeter solutions for commercial and industrial environments;
- Wireless security capabilities for a broader range of markets and applications;
- Category leading mobile access capabilities;
- True PoE solutions for reduced consumption of energy and materials;
- High performance doors that provide tornado, bullet and blast resistance.
“The integrator community continues to demand innovation in the form of real products they can deliver in a variety of markets to truly enhance the value of a customer’s investment in security,” explained Martin Huddart, President, Access and Egress Hardware Group, ASSA ABLOY Americas.
At the ASSA ABLOY booth (#8061) attendees will also be able to experience the latest electronic access control solutions by touring the Intelligent Openings Showroom, a one of a kind showroom on wheels, part of ASSA ABLOY’s exclusive Mobile Innovation Fleet.
“Our leadership in the access control industry is fueled by strong investment in R&D, a commitment to disruptive innovation and the desire to meet the needs of the customers we serve. The new technologies we will showcase at ISC West is confirmation of these activities and we look forward to demonstrating this to show attendees next week,” concluded Huddart.
For show information, download the official ISC West Mobile App, sponsored by ASSA ABLOY. For more information or to download the app visit: http://www.iscwest.com/Mobile/.