Women's Security Council Unveils 2015 Women of the Year Honorees
The Women’s Security Council, a network of successful professionals focused on promoting the advancement of women in the security industry, is delighted to announce the winners of the 2015 WSC Women of the Year awards. The award program lauds the top female professionals in the security market in a variety of categories.
This year’s 2015 Women of the Year include:
- Kirsty Bradley-McMurtrie, Director, Safety and Security, College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning;
- Ellen Cargill, Chief Technology Officer, Scallop Imaging;
- Andrea Ferrando, Industry Vice President and Show Director, Expo Seguridad Mexico;
- Victoria Ferro, President, Micro Key Solutions;
- Christie Hamberis, Vice President of Merchandising, ScanSource Security;
- Vivian Hodges, Global Procurement Manager, Northland Control Systems;
- Barbara Holliday, Director of Dealer Services, Monitronics;
- Shannon Kenney, Program Manager, Corporate Security, Emergency and Protective Services, City of Ottawa;
- Irene Lam, Vice President of Research and Development, and Engineering, Tyco Security Products; and
- Jill Lloyd, President, Lloyd Security.
This year’s award winners were chosen from a wide array of nominees, each ranked based on industry and work experience, volunteer roles within the industry and their specific communities, and industry reputation.
WSC will honor the 2015 WSC Women of the Year at a networking reception at next week’s ISC West conference. The reception will be held from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, April 14, at Delmonico’s at the Venetian. RSVP is requested.
“We could not be more proud of the diversity and success of this year’s award recipients,” said Rhianna Daniels Hile, director, WSC, and managing director, CompassPR. “Women’s Security Council and its sponsors are grateful for these impressive women, who strive to make an impact not only in the field of security, but also in the business sphere and community-at-large.”
The 2015 Corporate Sponsors of WSC, a not-for-profit organization, include ISC West, the Security Industry Association, Axis Communications, MG Design, CompassPR, Scallop Imaging and Tyco Integrated Security.