Pelco by Schneider Electric Releases VideoXpert
Pelco by Schneider Electric announced the launch of VideoXpert, a new experience in video information management systems. VideoXpert has been designed with a powerful, intuitive user interface. Featuring a plug-in architecture for system expansion and third-party integration, VideoXpert provides the flexibility to grow and expand in functionality for many types of facilities and applications.
“VideoXpert provides a new user experience that is intuitive while fully featured allowing for minimal training for the operator,” said Kim Loy, vice president marketing, Pelco by Schneider Electric. “In addition, VideoXpert provides everything expected in a modern video surveillance solution; capturing and reviewing real-time and recorded video, quick playback with multiple camera syncing and multi-system information for business intelligence,” “VideoXpert delivers an immersive, highly-customizable user experience.”
- Scalable to support security infrastructures of any size
- Aggregate existing VMS networks and manage all video through a unified interface
- Efficient and intuitive operation from a single, user-friendly Graphical User Interface
- Microsoft Windows-based for easy installation and management
- Available with an embedded mapping interface
- Create user interfaces with up to six monitors, each capable of displaying 16 video streams
- Extensible user interface plugin framework to associate video with other information content
- Supports digital PTZ in live or in playback views
Pelco by Schneider Electric is now scheduling Executive and Product Management interviews for ISC West. If you have interest in discussing VideoXpert or any of our new products, or the surveillance market in general, please contact Howard Carder at the information below to make arrangements.