ZKAccess Now Offers A Free 3-credit CEU Course Accredited By ESA & BICSI
ZKAccess, a provider of biometric and RFID solutions, is pleased to now offer a free 3-credit CEU-accredited course, Advanced Biometric Access Control. The class is designed to teach physical security integrators all they need to know to successfully migrate from traditional card access systems to biometrics.
Many end users today, particularly iPhone & Galaxy phone users, are being exposed to fingerprint recognition technology and its many benefits. The ZKAccess course provides in-depth knowledge on how biometrics works and explains the added security and convenience that biometrics provides.
Security integrators interested in gaining a solid understanding of biometric security solutions, as well as those wishing to maintain their professional license, will benefit from the ZKAccess Advanced Biometric Access Control Training Course accredited by both the ESA and BICSI.
Among the topics covered are:
- The History of Electronic Access Control (EAC);
- Essential Components of EAC;
- What are biometrics and how do they enhance security?;
- What benefits do they offer that conventional EAC does not?;
- A review of biometric devices and their relationship to control panels;
- Standalone Biometric Readers;
- Privacy/encryption concerns in biometric systems;
- A comparison of client/server application vs. browser based; and
- How to incorporate or transition to biometric security.
For more information on the next free ESA/BICSI accredited biometric security class, contact ZKAccess at email@example.com / 862-505-2101 xt218.