CINCH systems, Inc. Introduces CeLAN Door-EZ
CINCH systems, Inc. is pleased to announce the expansion of its line of high security products with the introduction of the CeLAN Door-EZ — Door and Gate Control for responsive facility entry and exit management.
The CeLAN Door-EZ is a microprocessor based control system that can be used as a stand-alone door/gate controller or in multi-door/gate system with a CINCH control panel. This provides door and gate control that is fast and flexible to meet current needs and scalable for future expansion.
“The CeLAN Door-EZ is a powerful door and gate control system that is easy to configure and operate with much more processing power than access control systems,” said Joel Christianson, CEO of CINCH systems. “If you have an existing door and gate system, the modular design of the Door-EZ easily integrates with simplified set-up, wiring and rapid change out.”
CeLAN Door-EZ Features:
- Controls movement for stand-alone and multi-door/gate systems.
- 128 bit, patented End-To-End AES Encryption for secure system data reporting.
- On-board SD card for metric tracking of all control operations.
- Optional 5.7” LCD color display with simplified instructions for: operations, programing, maintenance and diagnostics.
- Six programmable safety inputs, complies with UL 325 — 2016 requirement.
- Data driven motor and manual button control boards to minimize wiring and installation time.
- UL 991, UL 325 and UL 1076.