MONI Smart Security CEO Jeff Gardner Chosen as Panel Speaker for Securing New Ground 2017
Executive to shed light on “Your Consumer and Their Connected Home” during top industry conference
Jeff Gardner, President and CEO of MONI Smart Security (Nasdaq: ASCMA), will appear as a presenter at Securing New Ground (SNG) 2017, the security industry’s leading executive conference, to be held Oct. 26-27 at the Edison Ballroom in New York City. SNG 2017 is presented by the Security Industry Association (SIA).
Executives in the security industry turn to SNG for cutting-edge ideas, fresh opportunities and new connections. Nowhere else does the security industry C-suite meet to exchange valuable industry intelligence among suppliers, integrators, practitioners and investment firms.
“I’m honored to participate in such an exciting event that brings together top leaders and the most forward-thinking minds in our industry,” said Gardner. “MONI has made many strides this year in bringing new, innovative offerings to our customers, evolving with their needs and delivering the most cutting-edge technology in the ways they want to interact with it.”
SNG conference panel discussions include:
- Security Megatrends: The Forces Transforming Our Future
- SIA Leaders Speak: Catalysts for Growth and Opportunity
- Security Megatrends: Impact on the Future of Risk Management
- The Cyber Evolution: Vulnerabilities You Need to Know
- The Future of Data Privacy
- Artificial Intelligence: Manage the Threats and Seize the Opportunities
- What Security Directors Wish You Knew
- Emerging Models for Subscription Services
- Your Consumer and Their Connected Home
- The Disruptors and The Innovators You Need to Know
- Investment Insights: Perspectives from Wall Street and Private Equity
Participants can register today at http://www.securingnewground.com. For more information on MONI, visit mymoni.com.