System Surveyor Releases Advanced Reporting and Robust New Features
Empowering Integrators to Maximize Collaboration, Sales and Margins
System Surveyor announced the release of version 4.5 of the software as a service tool. The new release delivers the easiest-to-use, most powerful system design and life cycle management tool on the market for integrators and system managers alike. The updated version is available immediately to all System Surveyor users.
The release with new user-driven features includes but is not limited to:
- Improved reporting with site-level reporting options
- New menu and workflow, site-level reporting for multiple surveys, updated and consolidated PDF formats, and search filter criteria. It also includes a new Critical Date Report for all elements within a specified date range for installation, warranty, service, inspection or end-of-life dates.
- Element Activity Log to record service and maintenance activities
- Provides user/timestamp capture of activity for each Element for Pro and Team Users.
- Element Profile for Team Accounts with Budget Estimator features
- Allows Team Administrator to preconfigure element profiles to be used by all Team Members, including pre-assembly of “containers” such as Nodes or Doors.
- Calculates a budget estimate for each element applied to a survey based upon Element Profile pricing and labor units providing a Budget Estimation Range for entire survey.
“This is the tipping point for integrators to move into digital system design and management. These new mainstream features enable any size integrator to be more competitive by engaging their customers like never before. The new capabilities help integrators visually estimate and budget for projects with their prospects which speeds the velocity of sales and improves staff efficiency. System Surveyor’s compelling ROI just got even higher.” said Christopher Hugman, P.E., CEO of System Surveyor.
Visit the blog post for a comprehensive list of V4.5 features. System Surveyor users can visit the AppStore to upgrade the app on the Apple iPad.
System Surveyor is exhibiting at PSA TEC 2018 in Denver on March 12-16 in booth #F404 and at ISC West in Las Vegas on April 11-13 in booth #31092.