Helios Video Surveillance System
• MicroPower Technologies’ Helios video surveillance system is the first comprehensive, solar-powered, wireless surveillance system available in the market.
• Helios drastically reduces the cost of camera deployment through patented technology that delivers significant improvements in performance and power without compromising video quality and reliability.
• Helios consists of MicroPower’s MPT2500 solar-powered, wireless video surveillance camera, and the MPT2700, a wireless video hub that receives video and data from the cameras via an external directional antenna and coordinates transmission to video management software.
• The directional antenna solution radically simplifies deployment while optimizing system performance.
• The rapid deployment capabilities enable the system to be used in temporary security applications.
• With the Helios system, wireless surveillance cameras can be easily installed anywhere during an event within a half-mile radius of the central hub and taken down to be re-used when needed.
• This deployment allows systems integrators to consider a leasing and maintenance business model for continuous revenue streams.