Dortronics Systems Inc.
43211 CB Communicating Bathroom System
• Dortronics Systems has introduced a new communication-capable, fail-safe control system, ideal for public restroom applications.
• The 43211-CB Communicating Bathroom System provides power to operate most low voltage locking mechanisms including maglocks, strikes and electrified locksets, and is ideal for use in a two-door restroom facility such as those located in dormitories or healthcare facilities.
• Either of the “privacy” push buttons will energize door locks for both doors and illuminate the “occupied” high intensity LED indicators outside the bathroom.
• The privacy push buttons also illuminate to indicate to the user when the doors are locked.
• The power supply/controller provides 4 amps of 12 or 24V DC power and is housed in a NEMA enclosure.