STANELY Guard Security Response App
The STANLEY Guard Personal Safety app allows users – whether they are students, employees, or executives – to send alerts, including video and their GPS location, directly to their security command center for immediate response. The STANLEY Guard Security Response app is designed to coordinate incident responses and provide a means of task management for facilities and institutions that manage their own security. Finally, the STANLEY Guard Command Center platform provides businesses, schools, and other facilities an effective means to verify and dispatch their security resources and manage mass notifications.
- Send Alerts: users can notify security whenever the need arises from anywhere on their premises.
- Schedule Meetings: automatically alert authorities if the user deviates from their schedule and does not switch off a timed alert.
- Conduct Journeys: the user can set pre-arranged routes and automatically alert authorities if they deviate from their route and do not switch off a timed alert.
- Man-Down Functionality: the user can activate this feature to automatically alert authorities if their device senses a fall, collision, or similar incident.
- Lone Worker Safety Solutions: provides employees with a direct line to security in any situation.
- Geo-fencing: assign security personnel to defined areas to improve coverage, efficiency, and productivity.