Ralph C. Jensen, editor of Security Products magazine, interviews Bob Beachler, vice president of marketing for Stretch, about high-definition video surveillance and the integration of video analytics and encoding technology.
Milestone’s Laurie Dickson addresses Open Architecture, new equipment and the cost of entry and upgrading VMS systems over time. She also talks about how K-12 and Higher Education campuses differ in regard to surveillance system needs. Schools have certain guidelines they must follow to protect student identities, and Laurie addresses this question as well.
• Navigating System Integration
• Protecting Premises and People
• Cashing in Your VMS System
• Encryption and Compliance
• Security Breach at 38,000 Feet