The Pirate Party in Germany organized a protest against airport full-body scanners.
Milestone’s Laurie Dickson addresses Open Architecture, new equipment and the cost of entry and upgrading VMS systems over time. She also talks about how K-12 and Higher Education campuses differ in regard to surveillance system needs. Schools have certain guidelines they must follow to protect student identities, and Laurie addresses this question as well.
• Navigating System Integration
• Protecting Premises and People
• Cashing in Your VMS System
• Encryption and Compliance
• Security Breach at 38,000 Feet