Mace Security Products To Enter Access Control Business
Mace Security International, Inc. has announced it would be launching MaceTrac, a new Access control product line, to the North and Latin America markets. The company expects availability of the product in the fourth quarter of 2009.
Key components of Mace's new Access Control product line named MaceTrac™ are:
- No Cost Software – A Windows based program included badging, site graphics, and time and attendance
- A five year warranty on hardware and software
- Supports up to 500 doors
- Client Server Structure with no charge for terminals
- Integrated with Milestone XP and Dedicated Micros NetVu video management systems
- Single door networkable ACU
- RS 485 or wireless ACU's
- Diagnostic LED's
- Uses Mace or 3rd party readers
John O'Leary, President of Mace Security Products stated: "We are excited to offer this innovative product line. As part of our authorized dealer program, we will be providing web based training for the access control product line. Our authorized dealer program provides for dealer certification to ensure our dealers are able to deliver and install quality products at reduced costs. We will also be increasing the number of field sales managers who will be working directly with our dealers to provide training and sales support to help them grow their business."
Dennis Raefield, CEO and President of Mace, added, "We are strengthening our security product lines, and our dealer relationships with this new product addition. We are very excited about entering the Access Control market and believe we will be highly competitive."