Speco Unlocks Hidden Revenue Opportunities
Latest Audio Catalog promotes free audio design services and simple add-on enhancements that open new revenue opportunities for installers
Speco Technologies is proud to announce the release of its newest Audio Catalog. This catalog release is the 52nd volume in the series, and includes many new features and products to help residential and commercial installers realize more revenue potential by simply adding audio enhancements to their existing installations.
Some of the new features in the catalog:
• The center of the catalog contains our handy Commercial Audio Guide. This transforms our catalog beyond just a simple listing of products to an invaluable tool containing commercial audio installation tips, tools and rules useful for our installers, dealers and distributors alike
.• An Audio project design service that will specify the products from this catalog into jobs based on submissions from our customers. (http://www.specotech.com/audiodesign)
• 48 full-color pages with in-depth specifications, application details and close-up images.
Also, there are over a dozen new products in this catalog, highlighted by:
• The first of our new flagship line of amplifiers, the PBM120A, with features such as IR remote control, included rack mount hardware, and optional Tuner or Tuner/USB/CD modules.
• Unique, modular corner mount speakers that can be mounted singly in a corner, doubled on a wall, tripled around a corner, or with 4 speakers in a pendant formation.
• Several kits that take advantage of the audio capabilities of Speco Technologies’ advanced DVRs such as Digital Deterrent™ or Two-Way Audio.
• A value line of amplifiers that offer great features and aesthetics at a budget-friendly price.
“After 50 plus years in business, many companies might look at a new catalog as a bit of a chore, but not here at Speco Technologies. We are constantly developing so many new and innovative products that a catalog release is a very exciting time and lets us highlight and show off our hard work,” said Scott Pisani, Audio Product Manager at Speco Technologies.This catalog is available today, either through one of our distribution partners or directly from Speco Technologies at 1-800-645-5516, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.