Tri Ed Releases its 2013 to 2014 IP Products Catalog
Tri-Ed Distribution is pleased to announce the release of its 2013-2014 IP Product Catalog, available now at all branches throughout the U.S. and Canada as well as online. Dedicated solely to IP Video, the catalog showcases over 80 pages of products from 50 of the industry’s leading IP manufacturers.
The continuing evolution of network-based security products offers dealers tremendous opportunities as well as state-of-the-art solutions for their customers. Technology is constantly changing, so Tri-Ed consistently seeks new ways to educate, inform and help its dealers and integrators keep pace.
Tri-Ed seeks out industry-leading products and solutions and offers a growing list of value added services and support. These include a/an:
- Technology Support Center, which provides design services, bid specs, troubleshooting, and lead generation;
- Technology Roadshows conducted throughout the year with CEU certified training classes;
- IP-EZ Programming Service to facilitate easier installations and eliminate costly programming issues;
- Factory Certified Personnel;
- Online ordering;
- Tri-Ed's Vendor Relations Group to facilitate special pricing, product registration, and technical expertise on individual IP product lines; and
- Operational Lab to help make the transition to and interoperability of IP based systems simpler and seamless.