STANLEY Security Showcases PAC Software at DHI CoNEXTions 2014
STANLEY Security, a provider of access control and integrated security solutions, announced the official launch of its updated STANLEY PAC Access Software at the Door and Hardware Institute’s (DHI) 2014 Annual CoNEXTions Convention June 26-27 in Dallas, TX.
The STANLEY PAC Access software is an innovative and easy-to-use interface allowing local monitoring and management, including photo ID badging for up to 250 entrance points and 25,000 users. Understanding that the majority of demand in the access control software market is with small- to medium-sized applications (up to 30 doors), the new STANLEY PAC solution manages commercial facility access by starting with a two-door starter kit and offers an easy-to-install turnkey solution, with optional expansion kits as customers’ businesses and security needs change to meet their requirements. As an advanced and simple-to-operate solution, the STANLEY PAC Starter Kit and access control software is perfect for new construction, as well as retrofit.
An open architecture design based on Microsoft’s .NET and CE.NET platforms allows administrators to integrate increasingly sophisticated capabilities as an organization’s needs change and grow, extending the product life cycle and providing the best return on a company's investment. STANLEY PAC Access Control Starter Kit offers the quality, durability and reliability you expect from STANLEY Security components, at an industry-leading price point. With the plug-and-play nature of the starter kit, it is easy for customers to locally manage the system, create access rights, run audit reports as well as enroll and update credentials.
STANLEY PAC Access software supports the current generation of PAC 500-Series controllers and the legacy 21/2200 series controllers.
“The STANLEY PAC Access software is a truly customizable solution,” said David Hughes, Global Product Manager – PAC & GDX – of STANLEY Security. “This software can be tailored to meet a wide range of access control and security needs, and dramatically improves the access control and security experience of every kind of security user – from businesses with a single location to global organizations with many regional offices. We’re proud to be able to bring this solution before the DHI industry community this week in Dallas.”
The updated STANLEY PAC software and Access Control Starter Kit offers a comprehensive solution for growing businesses that are seeking an easy-to-use and highly reliable access control system. The kit contains every component required to build an effective and reliable access control system with end-to-end simplicity, and includes the following:
- STANLEY PAC Access Software: For up to two workstations, provides simple oversight and auditing capability. PAC software uses open architecture based on Mocrosoft.NET and CE.NET platforms, giving administrators greater freedom to customize and extend system capabilities as facility needs change.
- PAC 512IP Two-Door Controller: Powerful and scalable door controller manages two doors, capable of having read in and out readers on each channel if using Stanley PAC Readers; includes power for controller, readers, door locks.
- OneProx GS3 MT Mullion Readers (2): Designed for mounting on a single vertical gang electrical box, with a read range of up to three inches.
- Proximity Cards (20-pack): Pre-programmed with unique ID, making ordering simple; no need to worry about site codes.
- USB Enrollment Reader: Operators simply add a card or key fob by presenting it to the enrollment reader. Later this year, the STANLEY PAC Software will also offer full integration with the EL Series Electronic Lock and will be included as part of the Access Control Starter Kit.