Vector Security Networks Announces 2020 Loss Prevention Foundation (LPF) Scholarship Recipients
$21,335 awarded to support loss prevention continuing education
Vector Security Networks, a division of Vector Security, Inc., and a top 4 integrator of physical security solutions and managed services for North American retailers and multi-site businesses, announces the recipients of its 2020 Loss Prevention Foundation (LPF) scholarships, which provide financial support to loss prevention professionals seeking to obtain Loss Prevention Qualified (LPQ) and Loss Prevention Certified (LPC) certifications.
The company began awarding the scholarships in 2009 in support of career development and continuing education for professionals in this rapidly-growing industry. Each year, loss prevention professionals, or those interested in a career in loss prevention, are invited to apply.
The 2020 recipients are:
LPQ Scholarship Recipients
- Jake Burch, Academy Sports + Outdoors
- Samantha Byrne, Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES) Keith Cohen, U.S. Army
- Karen Klassen, Bob's Discount Furniture
- Mahendra Persaud, Fanatics
- Anne-Marie Somers, Luxottica
- Rickey Stubbs, TJ Maxx
- Rachel Tisdale, Meijer
- Daniel Tyler, Blain Supply / Blain's Farm & Fleet
- Enrique Yu, Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
LPC Scholarship Recipients
- Andrew Bailey, HomeGoods/TJX Dawn Charbonneau, Luxottica
- Audrey Kohler, Lowe's Companies, Inc. Lew McFarland, Tillys
- Scott Pickrel, Walmart, Inc.
- Joseph Rapacz , Ascena Retail Group Clifford Rustin, Nordstrom
- Kim Sakevich, The Wireless Experience Brandon Stuart, GPC (Napa Auto Parts) Diane Valdez, Paradies Lagardere
LPQ Canadian Scholarship Recipient
- Toseef Khan, Sunglass Hut
LPC Canadian Scholarship Recipients
- Craig Smart, The Beer Store
- Michelle Stebanuk, Walmart Canada
“Congratulations to this year’s recipients,” said Michael T. Grady, LPC, Executive Vice President of Vector Security Networks. “Each year, we receive a large number of applications from deserving individuals, and this year was no exception. While the awardees represent a variety of professional backgrounds, they each express the highest level of desire for the opportunity, and share a positive outlook as to how they will use this program to enhance the value they bring to their respective employers and to the profession. We are pleased to help them advance their career aspirations.”
Including the latest recipients, Vector Security has awarded 284 scholarships totaling $283,795 since the program began in 2009.