Top 10 Companies to Check Out at ISC West 2015
- By Ginger Hill
- Apr 08, 2015
It's only the biggest security trade show of its kind in the United States with over 1,000 exhibitors and brands represented along with networking with over 28,000 security professionals. But, with only 2.5 days to get around the showroom floor, how will you know if you are hitting the best booths in Vegas?
Well, slip on your comfy walking shoes and get ready! Here are the 10 companies' booths that you do NOT want to miss:
1. DSX Access Systems, Inc. (Booth 13109) – For a total access control software and hardware that integrates single door to enterprise-wide systems, WinDSX is known to be among the first choice of security professionals. This software uses the power of Windows XP, Windows 7 and 8 Professional operating systems to combine point monitoring and access control with photo ID badging, time and attendance, alarm graphics, DVR/NVR integration, elevator control, alarm email/text message notification, threat level management, HazMat/emergency lockdown and FIPS/TWIC card compatibility into one piece of software.
2. NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc. (Booth 12043) – Excited to debut their additions to the iBridge Connected Home line - the iBridge Messenger SMS/MMS Text and Video Alert Notifications and Wireless Carbon Monoxide Detector for Gemini and Commercial Systems lines – Napco is thrilled to be showcasing solutions for commercial and residential security.
3. Video Insight (Booth 23067) – As a provider of enterprise-class IP video surveillance software, IP cameras and servers, Video Insight has been busy donating approximately $1 million in grants to underfunded school systems across the United States to enhance their campus' security. Swing by their booth for a sneak peek of their latest product release; witness live, hands-on training from the showroom floor; and register to win some FREE prizes.
4. Axis Communications, Inc. (Booth 14059) – For the first time ever at ISC West, Axis will be demonstrating a portion of their new product portfolio including Axis Q1635 Network Camera for details of fast-moving objects in difficult lighting; Axis Q2901-E Temperature Alarm Camera for remote temperature monitoring, and Axis Camera Station S10 Recorder Series, an out-of-the-box ready recording solution. Also, every hour Axis will be giving away an Axis M1034-W Network Camera!
5. Milestone Systems, Inc. (Booth 20060) – Living it up Vegas Style, Milestone will have their XProtect video management software setup on their diamond demonstration pods, connected to over 50 devices so that booth visitors can participate in a hands-on experience. Milestone will also have their new Husky Series set up on three new demonstration stations, highlighting their M10, M30 and M50 NVRs. They are even offering an in-show promotion coupon for a more than 50% discount on their Husky M10!
6. Speco Technologies (Booth 20031) – Speco will be demonstrating their HD-TVI technology, IP solutions, SecureGuard Plus VMS that supports all Speco DVRs/NVRs and IP cameras with NO licensing fees, and their high-performance NVR/hybrid/DVR units that come with FREE apps with support for view on most smart devices.
7. Orion Entrance Control, Inc. (Booth 5135) – Debuting for the first time ever at ISC West, Orion will be highlighting their Beam Scanning Optical Detection (BSOD) technology with live, hands-on demonstrations of their Optical Barrier Swing Glass – High Glass (OBSG-HG), Slim Line Pure Optical (SLPO), Optical Swing Arm Barrier – Double Arm (OSAB-DA) and Optical Drop Arm Barrier (ODAB). They are also giving away a Kindle Fire HD, so be sure to register for that!
8. Open Options (Booth 7125) – Highlighting their DNA Fusion v6.2.3 and its supporting applications that is built on an open architecture foundation, attendees can experience the latest in access control including biometric and video integration, wireless intelligent lock interfaces and the NController Net Appliance.
9. razberi Technologies (Booth 3119) – This developer and manufacture of network video solutions is excited to demonstrate their plug-and-play network recorders, IP cameras and installation tools. Their flagship product, razberi ServerSwitch that combines the functions of a network video recorder and Ethernet Smart Switch into a single, compact appliance will be highlighted in their booth.
10. Vitek (Booth 7071) – Showcasing their latest, Vitek will be demonstrating On Cue, their high-definition recorder with real-time NVR; Alpha, their newest IP camera; and ENVI, their enhanced network video integration series IP cameras and network devices all with ONVIF Profile S standard.