Specialized Window Locks Safely Provide Clean, Ventilated Air are an Absolute Must
Assisted living and memory care facilities improve peace of mind and quality of life
3-D Lockdown Supply has collaborated with Remsafe Window Locks to provide an extensive range of custodial-keyed window limiters that increase window security without compromising on ventilation for health and safety.
- Discreet, architecturally designed range of window limiters for all window types.
- Independently tested in the USA for force and strength.
- Keyed alike for managerial and custodial access control.
- Simple to use and easy to install - simply screw into the jamb extension or window frame to limit window opening for ventilation and security.
- An affordable solution.
Patient and resident safety is a top concern for assisted living and long-term care facilities. After all, families are counting on professionals to care for their loved ones and keep them safe and comfortable. That is why assisted living security and access control systems are so important.
Door Creek Construction/Russell Construction were working together in building Windmill Landings, a large state-of-the-art assisted living and memory care community. They were required to provide custodial, key-lockable window restrictors to secure windows without compromising on safety or ventilation on every operable window as per the architectural specifications.
After searching the United States with no success, a solution to window safety security was found in Australian, Remsafe Window Locks range. 3-D Lockdown Supply was formed, and partnered with Remsafe Window Locks Australia, to become sole distributor of high-quality Remsafe window locks in the United States.
We reviewed all 10-lock options with the builder and architect, to determine the best options for this project that would meet and exceed their expectations as well as not void the window warranty. In addition, the designer also had input on lock approval to ensure window treatment plans would not conflict with lock style, color and placement.
540 Remsafe custodial keyed-alike Block Locks were installed with the 25 mm Extension Bracket on every operating window in the Windmill Landings Assisted Living/Memory Care Building. The result was every window opened to the restricted distance of 4 inches to allow sufficient clean airflow for health and safety without compromising on security or resident safety. In addition, the available option of the 25 MM extension arm allowed for full reach over the depth of the sash. It would not interfere with the window manufacturer’s warranty.
How the Remsafe Block Lock Improved Window Safety for Community Staff and Residents
The Remsafe Block Lock is attached to the jamb extension or window frame at the preferred window location and opening height.
- The window can be opened and closed to the restricted, ventilated position without use of a key.
- Access is restricted, keeping residents safe and protecting against loss, harm, or failure
- The keyed-alike cylinders provide staff with the ability to unlock and reverse the extension arm to open the window when safe to do so and then lock it in place when required.
- These strong locks provide safety and security with an average force test rating of 167 lbf, which is more than double the standard force requirements of 75 lbf.
- Nothing comes close to Remsafe Window Locks for ease of use in operating or ease of regularly required window cleaning and maintenance.
Residents get easy access to fresh air and outdoor sounds that can settle the mind if confined in a restricted area without compromising security and safety.
How 3-D Lockdown Supply - Remsafe Window Locks Can Help You
Whether you are looking to add additional security to existing windows, or need a large quantity for building code compliance, 3-D Lockdown Supply is your one-stop solution. As the sole distributor of quality Remsafe products in the US, we stand behind each product we sell, every step of the way.
Remsafe and 3-D Lockdown Supply both are supporters of the Kids Don’t Fly initiative for overall window safety.
Visit www.3dlockdownsupply.com or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (847) 322-8440. We are now looking for Wholesale Distributors in the United States to lead the field with us in the United States Window Lock Industry.
Future plans. We are excited to be announcing the latest Remsafe offerings:
- The World's only Retractable Cable lock is available now.
- The newly designed Dual Mechanism release Cable and Block Locks will be coming by the end of 2022.
- The new Remsafe Permanent Window Stopper will also be available by the end of 2022.
- Custom lock design is available
Look for these and many other new designs that will offer safety solutions for every type or window and window frame material.