Explore the Future of Network Security: SASE and NaaS Take Center Stage at MEF's Global Networking-as-a-Service Event
- By Kevin Vachon
- Sep 11, 2023
MEF's Global Network-as-a-Service Event (GNE), is happening Oct. 2-4 in Dallas and highlights how secure access service edge (SASE) and Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) come together to enhance the security of corporate networks.
Presented by MEF, a global industry association of network, cloud, security and technology providers working to accelerate enterprise digital transformation, GNE will gather top executives from the emerging NaaS ecosystem to discuss cutting-edge advancements in secure NaaS for enterprises.
The program will deliver executive perspectives in key SASE and NaaS-related topics:
- NaaS Opportunities & Challenges
- Evolution of Secure NaaS Services, Bundles and Consumption Models
- The Role of SD-WAN and SASE in Secure NaaS
- MEF's New SASE Certification & What It Means to Enterprises
- Using Standards-based APIs to Integrate SASE Vendors into a Global NaaS Ecosystem
Access the GNE agenda here.
- Hear the latest NaaS and SASE requirements from prominent enterprises.
- Engage with a unique global gathering of executives driving next-gen, secure NaaS offerings.
- Learn about cybersecurity vendor and service provider partnerships for NaaS.
- Gain the inside track on how standards-based APIs are enabling NaaS automation.
- See NaaS solutions in action at MEF’s Innovation Stations.
Visit GNE to register or for more information.
Kevin Vachon is the Chief Operating Officer at MEF.