Monitronics Launches Sales Of Honeywell Total Connect System
Monitronics announced the release Honeywell's Total Connect to its dealer network at ISC East.
Total Connect is Honeywell's suite of remote-access services for homes and businesses. The move highlights Monitronics' longstanding dedication to providing dealers and tech-savvy end users with the most up-to-date security solutions for home or business.
"Total Connect gives users the flexibility they demand to control their alarm systems remotely over a high-speed Internet connection or GSM network, using cell phones, PDAs or a virtual keypad on their laptop or desktop computer," said Mitch Clarke, Monitronics vice president of marketing and business development. "From what we're hearing, our dealers are as excited as we are. Today's end-users are increasingly tech-savvy, and they demand the ability to stay connected at all times. With Honeywell's Total Connect, dealers can finally give their customers the equipment they're seeking to take full advantage of next-generation digital technology."
Total Connect features include:
- My Keypad graphical user interface which allows users to operate their system from compatible mobile devices.
- Arming and disarming the system via text message.
- Receiving e-mail and/or text notification when the system is armed or disarmed.
- Receiving e-mail and/or text notification when specific doors, safes, rooms or liquor cabinets are opened or accessed.
- With enhanced services, receiving video alerts with the use of compatible, IP-addressable cameras.
"Honeywell is excited to work with Monitronics dealers to help customers channel the power of the Internet for next-gen security solutions," said Rich Simonetti, senior vice president of sales for Honeywell Security & Communications. "Total Connect lets Monitronics' customers stay in constant touch with their homes and businesses, and to the people they care about most -- giving them the protection and peace of mind they deserve."