PSA Expands Relationship with HID to Offer Fargo Products
PSA Security Network has expanded its relationship with HID Global. The companies will collaborate on increasing awareness around HID’s Secure Issuance products, including HID’s line of Fargo card printers/encoders and Asure ID software.
“We are excited to build on an already strong relationship with a company that is synonymous with leadership in security and card printing,” said Marcus Batten, PSA's director of vendor management and customer service. “PSA Security Network represents high quality integrators working with high quality products, so we feel this is a winning combination.”
"The combined use of HID's physical access control products, along with HID's Fargo credential printers, is a powerful advantage for any PSA member. We look forward to increasing our support to the PSA members in providing best-in-class solutions for end users," said Rick Mohr, HID’s director of national accounts and consultant relations.
Additional benefits to PSA and its members include:
- Access to the entire "Genuine HID" product portfolio - including HID Global's full line of credentials, readers, high-definition printer/encoders, direct-to-card printer/encoders, secure materials and Asure ID card personalization software.
- Project registration discount opportunities as a member of the HID Global "Advantage Channel Partner Program".
- Consolidation of HID marketing and sponsorship dollars with PSA - meaning increased support at PSA-sponsored functions.
- Dedicated HID Global customer service personnel assigned to PSA Security Network.
- Unlimited access to HID Global's "e-Learning" site (www.HIDtraining.com) for more focused educational instruction on specific technologies or products.
- Customized training programs developed to meet the needs of PSA's members.