System Sensor Codes & CEUs Seminar Remaining 2011 Dates Announced
System Sensor has announced the remaining dates and locations for its 2011 Seminar series, Codes & CEUs. The seminar provides up-to-the-minute NFPA code reviews, design information, application suggestions and tools for fire and notification system designs.
Codes & CEUs is provided at no cost to qualified attendees and CEU credits also are available. The seminar is ideal for fire protection professionals, including engineers, fire officials, end users, school district facility planners, university campus fire and safety personnel, fire system designers and technicians.
All seminars are held from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time. A free lunch also is provided. Upcoming dates and locations include:
- June 29 · Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel · Iselin, N.J.
- July 28 · Renaissance Denver Hotel · Denver
- Aug. 17 · Courtyard by Marriott - Vanderbilt/West End · Nashville, Tenn.
- Sept. 7 · Marriott Charlotte Executive Park · Charlotte, N.C.
- Sept. 14 · Chicago Marriott Oak Brook · Oak Brook, Ill.
- Sept. 20 · Marriott Kansas City Overland Park · Kansas City, Kan.
- Oct. 5 · Marriott Mobile · Mobile, Ala.
- Oct. 19 · Marriott Columbus Airport · Columbus, Ohio
- Nov. 8 · Long Beach Marriott Hotel · Long Beach, Calif.
- Nov. 10 · ADI San Diego · San Diego
- Nov. 30 · ADI · Las Vegas
- Dec. 15 · Courtyard Boston Downtown/Tremont · Boston
To register for a seminar or for more information, visit systemsensor.com/seminars.