Registration Now Open for ESX 2012 in Nashville
Security industry members anxious to attend the 2012 Electronic Security Expo (ESX) event in Nashville, Tenn., now have the opportunity to lock-in early bird rates. Members of the industry can register here for the event, being held June 25-29.
“We’re planning the biggest ESX yet, and it’s guaranteed to have a positive impact on your people and your company’s bottom line,” says ESX Chair George De Marco. “I encourage industry professionals to register for ESX, an event focused on the needs of security integrators and monitoring companies.”
There are a number of registration options available, including individual special events, sessions a-la-carte, exhibits only and spouse registration. The best value package is the ESX Deluxe Pass, which includes access to:
- All seminars
- Two drink tickets for ESX Happy Hour
- Exhibitor Offered Training Sessions
- ESA Eye-Opener Breakfast, sponsored by ESA's Young Security Professionals (YSP) Group and presented by Security Systems News
- Industry IceBreaker Luncheon
- Keynote Luncheon, featuring Kix Brooks of Brooks & Dunn, sponsored by Security America Risk Retention Group (Security America RRG)
- Rise & Shine Breakfast, sponsored by Alarm Capital Alliance
- ESA Industry Luncheon & Annual Meeting, sponsored by Interlogix
- ESA Weinstock & Jackson Awards Celebration, sponsored by Interlogix and Honeywell
- CSAA Central Station Excellence Awards Breakfast
The ESX Deluxe Pass early bird price for members of either ESA or CSAA is $799. Non-members of the associations pay an additional $100.
The early bird pricing ends on June 1, 2012. The full breakdown of registration packages is available here.
ESX is also offering a “Bring the Team” discount. Companies who register five or more attendees from their company will receive an additional 15 percent off of their total company registration fee. Standard exhibitor registration with access to the tradeshow floor is free for staff and authorized agents of contracted exhibiting companies. Exhibitors will receive their registration invitation in the coming weeks.
Exhibitors interested in purchasing additional registrations, networking events or in sponsoring ESX 2012 should contact Jessica DaCosta (email@example.com or 508-618-4226).