HID Global Demonstrates Its Secure Mobile Identities and Solutions at CARTES 2014
HID Global announced that under the theme “Your Security Connected,” it will demonstrate its new mobile identity solution and the power to connect people, devices and applications using its broad Genuine HID portfolio of interoperable and future-proof secure identity solutions. At next week’s CARTES SECURE CONNEXIONS 2014 in Paris, the company will also highlight its secure identity offering for enterprise, banking and government customers, and participate in conference sessions to discuss innovative use cases of its Government ID Solutions, award-winning Seos technology and HID Trusted Tag Services.
HID Global will showcase its extensive portfolio that will provide visitors a hands-on understanding of how to address real-world secure identity challenges on November 4-6 in Hall 4 Stand J048 at the Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre.
HID Mobile Access: Supports Bluetooth Smart and NFC to securely open doors with smartphones and other smart devices while enabling the future use of smart devices for other applications. Powered by Seos technology, the award-winning solution provides superior identity management and enables users to open doors and gates from a distance via Bluetooth Smart and HID Global’s patented “Twist and Go” gesture technology.
· iCLASS Seos credential: Provides higher security and enables customers to use multiple applications and technologies on smart cards, smartphones and other mobile devices. The credentials are supported by its iCLASS SE reader platform with OSDP.
· HID Trusted Tag Services: HID Global’s patented NFC-trusted tags combined with its cloud-based authentication platform to power frictionless transactions with a tap of a Near Field Communication (NFC)-enabled smartphone or other smart device to create innovative “proof of presence,” brand protection and other Internet of Things applications.
· Card Personalization Solutions: Offer the industry’s broadest range of card personalization solutions, from the entry-level FARGO C50 ID Card Printer to the industrial-grade HDP8500 Printer/Encoder. Demonstrations will include creating an employee badge and bank card, as well as the latest version of AsureID Exchange card personalization software.
· HID Secure Identity Services: To help customers address every aspect of requirements for cards or Mobile IDs, including creating, managing and revoking Mobile IDs on smartphones, managing the daily flow of ID card badge requests, large-volume re-badging projects and combining multiple technology platforms onto one credential.
· Lumidigm V Series and M Series Fingerprint Sensor Authentication Technologies: Based on multispectral imaging, Lumidigm fingerprint sensors may be used for authenticating customers, such as employees at the desktop or shared workstations.
· Genuine HID Solutions: Including advanced portfolio of Government-to-Citizen ID Solutions; employee-centric ActivID Enterprise Authentication and multi-layered online banking authentication solutions that protect against the latest cyber threats and attacks; and Embedded Solutions featuring Genuine HID Technology that enable third parties to develop products and solutions that work within the Genuine HID ecosystem.
HID Global will also present in CARTES conference sessions:
· Session C12, Connected Objects: Connectivity and Intelligence (M2M, Internet of Things) on November 5 from 2:00 p.m. - 2:20 p.m.: Marc Bielmann, VP and Managing Director, Identification Technologies: “Leveraging Smartphones, RFID Tags and One-Time Password Technology to Verify Proof of Presence”
· Session C13, Security Documents & e-Governments Track on November 5 from 11:30 - 12:00 p.m.: Adam Tangun, VP of Government ID Solutions, Europe will present on “Mobile Devices Matter: Governments Working Smart(er)”
· Session C02, Towards Trusted Cloud Services (Securing Enterprise Mobility, BYOD, MYOD, Cloud and Big Data) on November 6 from 9:40 - 10:10 a.m.: Yves Ackermann, Manager, Strategic Growth Initiatives, EMEA will present on “Creating, Managing and Using Secure Identities across Smart Devices”