Digital Watchdog Upgrades its Blackjack NVR Line
Digital Watchdog announced the release of our new Linux-based Blackjack Cube Network Video Recorder. The new Linux Cube LX will replace the current Blackjack Blade as an advanced Linux-based small venue IP recording solution. The Blackjack Cube LX offers a significant increase in hardware capability and performance compared to the Blade.
The Blackjack Cube LX is a powerful NVR Powered by DW Spectrum IPVMS. The NVR records and manages up to 16 2.1mp Cameras at 30fps with 80Mbps throughput. The hardware includes DVI-D/DVI-I outputs for local monitoring, an Intel I3 processor, dual network cards and scheduled auto reboot to maintain hardware performance. The Blackjack Cube LX supports cross-platform connectivity for Windows and MAC client software, and allows you to connect to and monitor your system from almost anywhere. The NVR is OnVIF Profile S conformant, is available with from 2 to 18TB hard drives for true enterprise scalability and comes with an unbeatable 5 Year Limited Warranty.
The new Cube LX offers upgraded features to the discontinued Blade, with local full DW Spectrum client setup and monitoring support.
NVR features include:
- Supports All OnVIF-conformant IP Cameras
- Storage Options 2-18TB Internal Storage
- Record up to 16 2.1MP IP Cameras at a Maximum of 80Mbps
- Local Monitoring Output Ports
- Full Local Monitoring using the Linux-based DW Spectrum Client
- 8x USB ports for Storage Expansion, USB Mouse and Keyboard
- Hosting DW Spectrum for Setup, Configuration, Monitoring and Recording
- One-time Recording License Charge, Fully Transferable Between Cameras and Encoders
- No Annual Maintenance Fees
- Simple Enterprise Scalability
- Auto Device Discovery
- Dual Stream Recording