Pelco by Schneider Electric Announces MultiSight
Pelco by Schneider Electric
today introduced the MultiSight video service for the Pelco channel. According to company officials, the service is designed for retailers, convenience stores, restaurants and other businesses with many locations. The MultiSight video service
allows managers to stay on top of what’s happening in their stores — no matter where they are.
MultiSight Video Service:
- Provides HD video access that’s as easy as playing a YouTube video
- Fits companies of all sizes, anywhere in the US or Canada
- Easy remote administration via MultiSight.com
- Provides store operation analysis with built-in tools such as Heat Maps and Customer Counting
- Accessible to functions outside of traditional Security and Loss Prevention teams
- Operational data supports Marketing, HR, Sales and Operations
- System pays for itself by being useful within all levels of the organization
“We discovered that many retailers want to have a more complete understanding of what’s happening in their stores,” said Greg Millar, CTO, SVP Solutions and Technology Office. “MultiSight provides that understanding with more than just a ‘view’ of the premises. MultiSight provides traffic metrics, information on customer flow, and highlight clips automatically generated from key areas of their stores. On top of that, this information is available on mobile platforms so retailers can keep in touch with their business whenever and wherever they are."
Everything’s included. Businesses save with a low monthly fee, which covers: hardware, installation, apps (Apple and Android), cloud services and storage, support, maintenance, updates, and system health monitoring.
Visit Pelco booth #18037 at ISC West to receive a live demonstration.