WavestoreUSA Releases V5.50 Version of Video Management Software
WavestoreUSA, an innovator in open platform digital video storage and management systems, announces the new release of version V5.50 of the Wavestore Video Management Software. This maintenance release delivers additional video performance enhancements, along with code optimizations for improved handling of views for cameras and layouts, and better management for network interfaces.
Highlights of the new feature include:
- Added Diagonal PTZ controls in WaveView and new server vector PTZ commands;
- Further Improvements for views for cameras and layouts, including Undo/Redo functions;
- Support for unlimited number of network interfaces in Network Setup screen;
- Various Metadata search and playback improvements;
- LDAP / Active Directory support (requires manual configuration);
- Support for N+1 Failover (requires manual configuration);
- Access Control (ONVIF Profile C) events in/out;
- Added Grandeye RTSP and HTTP request strings;
- Support for Panasonic WJ-GXE500 new PTZ control strings; and
- Improved PTZ handling for various IP protocols.
“Wavestore V5 Video Management Software is continually adding performance enhancements with additional features and maintenance upgrades to make certain all video surveillance operations are seamless for our customers,” said Dacian Andrei, product manager, WavestoreUSA. “In addition, the new release Version 5.50 includes initial steps toward ONVIF Profile C Access Control conformance.”
The new release of version V5.50 of the Wavestore Video Management Software delivers enhanced PTZ operations for various IP protocols, along with code optimizations for improved handling of views for cameras and layouts, and better management for network interfaces.