Security Today Launches 2023 Government Security Awards
Entries for the annual award program due by Feb. 24, 2023
Security Today is proud to announce the launch of the 2023 Government Security Awards.
The Govies honor outstanding government security products in a variety of categories. For this year’s awards program, participants can choose from 38 different categories to enter their product(s) into. These include:
- Access Control - Biometrics
- Access Control Devices/Peripherals
- Access Control Devices/Peripherals - Wireless
- Access Control Software/Controllers
- Artificial Intelligence
- Behavior Analytics
- Big Data Analytics
- Cameras, NDAA Compliant
- Cloud Solutions & Services
- Compliance Acceleration Solutions
- Cyber Defense Solutions
- Emergency Communication Systems
- Employee Screening
- Fire & Life Safety
- Intelligent Communications
- Intelligent Edge Devices
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention Solutions
- Locks and Locking Systems
- Mobile Apps
- Monitoring Solutions
- Network Security
- Network Support Solutions
- Perimeter Protection
- Risk Analysis
- Security & Risk Intelligence
- Smart Cards
- Unmanned Aerial Solutions (Drones)
- User and Entity Behavior Analytics
- User Authentication/Identification/Credentialing and Management
- Video Analytics
- Video Management Systems
- Video Surveillance Cameras - Body Worn
- Video Surveillance Cameras - HD
- Video Surveillance Cameras - IP
- Video Surveillance Data Storage
- Visitor Management
Every entry will receive great publicity, including recognition in the GovSec eNewsletter. Additionally, platinum and gold winners will receive an award suitable for display; editorial coverage in the July/August 2023 issue of Security Today; discounted advertising opportunities in GovSec eNews; use of the 2023 Govies logo on all promotional materials related to the winning product; recognition in Security Today and on securitytoday.com marketing and promotions; and inclusion on the Govies page of securitytoday.com.
All entries are due by Feb. 24, 2023. A company may submit more than one product and may also enter the same product in more than one category.
A panel of judges selected from the security industry by the editorial staff of Security Today Magazine will review the submitted materials to determine the winners. Judging criteria includes Features, Innovation, User Friendliness, Interoperability, Quality, Design, Market Opportunity, Impact in the Security Industry, Technical Advances, and Scalability.
Companies can save $100 per product entered through Feb. 3, 2023, with discount code GOV23.
For more information or to enter a product, visit the 2023 Government Security Awards page. For questions, please contact Susan May at email@example.com.