IMRON Corporation Announces Release of UnityIS In the Cloud
IMRON Corporation announces the release of UnityIS in the cloud.
UnityIS managed in the cloud offers complete access management. From on-site or off-site, you can connect to UnityIS from any internet connected device, anywhere. Access doors easily without having to maintain systems and constant configuration. Any vertical market can utilize UnityIS in the cloud, with expansive features that allows any user requiring access control simply and efficiently.
UnityIS has a full range of features
- Instantly add a new user, update an existing record, assign advanced access control attributes.
- View real-time events as they occur in the system.
- Be alerted to real-time system alarms.
- Monitor and control doors from anywhere.
- Graphic maps for video and access control devices.
- Advanced reporting. Just select, generate and share reports.
UnityIS in the cloud offers customers a simple subscription model based on the number of doors with no upfront license fees and unlimited access to UnityIS. Additionally, since there is no on-premises software to load, it alleviates the extra costs of maintenance, back-ups and increases up-time.
“As more and more applications migrate away from on-premises applications, we are excited about UnityIS in the cloud and its comprehensive features. We look forward to providing our customers with the most innovative cloud solution in the market today,” Patrick Chao, VP of Technology.
To see how you can utilize the benefits of UnityIS in the cloud, contact email@example.com to receive more information or click here to schedule a webinar. For a limited time, eligible webinar registrants can receive a free giveaway.