IFSEC Seminars Show How Security Installers Can Manage During Economic Downturn
Since its inception 36 years ago, IFSEC has continuously adapted to address the requirements of security professionals. At a time when security installers are facing heavy financial restrictions while being charged with delivering first-class security, IFSEC 2009 will be running a new free-of-charge series of educational seminars focusing on managing security in an economic downturn.
“Business Seminars for Security Installers” will consist of a series of presentations from industry leading names. Topics include:
- Selling Security In An Economic Downturn -- Dave Huxley, European sales manager, QED.
- Exploring Business Opportunities Of London 2012 -- David Evans, project director 2012, BSIA
- How Will The Security Sector Fare In An Economic Downturn? -- Matia Grossi, industry analyst, Frost and Sullivan.
- Maximizing Profits -- Top Tips For Small Businesses -- Dave Meseck, sector development director -- construction, building technologies and the built environment, Business Link.
- Marketing Your Services And Building Your Client Base -- Matt Byrom, marketing manager, QED.
The seminars will take place in a dedicated theatre on the exhibition floor where more than 600 market leading names will be showcasing their latest products and innovations. Companies such as ASSA Abloy, Axis Communication, Bosch, Cisco, Dallmeier, HID, IndigoVision, JVC, LG Electronics, Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Paxton Access, Samsung Techwin, Samsung Opto-Electronics UK, Sanyo, Sony, Tyco, Videor and Xtralis will all be present at the show.
Also on the show floor, a New Product and Technology Showcases seminar theater will house informative educational sessions looking at the latest developments of some of the industry’s leading companies including Dedicated Micros, HIK Vision and Cisco. These seminars will be free to attend.
“We are once again adapting the educational content at the show to ensure visitors are able to address their needs,” said James Blue, director of fire and security at UBM Live, organizers of IFSEC. “In light of the challenges security installers are facing, these complimentary targeted seminars will offer unrivalled guidance and expertise. Together with the New Product and Technology Showcases and the three-day Conference, IFSEC 2009 will deliver the most comprehensive educational content ever to be featured at a security event.”