ESX Maximum Impact Award Winners Announced
On Wednesday the Electronic Security Expo (ESX) awarded its Maximum Impact Award Recipients on its largest exhibit show floor ever.
The Maximum Impact Awards program is the first and only awards program to critically examine the business impact of a product or service as the foremost criterion for praise. The awards recognize both new and recently introduced products in a wide variety of electronic security product and service categories.
This year’s award winners include:
- Paxton Access for the LCD Graphics Reader in the Access Control/ID Systems: Card Readers Category.
- DICE Corporation for the Mobile Service Management with Signature Capture in the Accessories and Aids: Dealer Company Software Category.
- Paxton Access for the PoE Access Control Power Supply in the Accessories and Aids: Power Supplies and Batteries Category.
- DMP for the InnovairFle for the XTL Wireless Burglary Control Panel in the Alarm Equipment: Intrusion Alarm Control Panels Category.
- Videofied -- RSI Video Technologies for the MotionViewer -- MultiMode in the Alarm Equipment: Intrusion Sensors/Detectors Category.
- LogicMark, LLC for the LifeSentry in the Alarm Equipment: PERS Hardware Category.
- Honeywell Security for the LYNX Plus in the Alarm Equipment: Wireless Alarm Systems Category.
- Bold Technologies for the PBXAssistant in the Central Station Equipment: Central Station Software Category.
- UTC Global Security Products for the Two-Way Talking Touch Screen for the Residential Custom Electronics: Home Automation Systems Category.
- NuVo Technologies, LLC for Renovia in the Residential Custom Electronics: Multi-Room Audio Systems Category.
- Intertek for the Alarm System Certification Program in the Services: Dealer Marketing Services Category.
- SedonaOffice for SageQuest in the Services: GPS/Mobile Tracking Category.
- Next Level Security Systems for NLSS Gateway Micro in the Services: Integrated Security Solutions Category.
- Crest Electronics for ID Medics in the Services Specialized Central Station Services Category.
- Axis Communications for Q1910-E (Thermal) in the Video Surveillance: Cameras Category.
- DVTel Inc. for Intelligent Security Operations Center (iCOS) V6 in the Video Surveillance: Video Surveillance System Category.
Additionally, the overall winner, earning the Best Maximum Impact Award, was Next Level Security Systems for the NLSS Gateway Micro.