ESX Offers Peer-to-Peer Focused Educational Sessions
The Electronic Security Expo (ESX), being held June 6-10 in Charlotte, N.C. offers a different approach to industry education. More than 50 percent of its courses on the latest technology trends and market developments will be taught by owners, executives and managers from leading integration and monitoring companies.
This valuable peer-to-peer interaction means productive information sharing with industry leaders, like Alarm South, CPI Security, Vector Security, Guardian Protection, ASG Security, ADT and more. Attendees can expect to see notable speakers, such as:
- Ed Bonifas, Vice President, Alarm Detection Systems, Inc.
- Don Childers, Director of Technical Training, Alarm South
- Pat Egan, President, Select Security
- Hank Groff, Director of Dealer Development, Guardian Protection Services
- Jay Hauhn, Vice President, ADT
- John Jennings, CEO, Safeguard Security
- John Lombardi, President, CIA Security
- Ralph Masino, CFO, ASG Security
- Anita Ostrowski, Vice President, Vector Security
- Richard Perry, President and CEO, Security Networks
- Gary Rose, CFO, CPI Security
- Mary Smith, Customer Care Manager, Bay Alarm
- John Yusza, President, Monitor Controls
“ESX courses have always met or exceeded my expectations,” said Dean Anderson of Leading Security Solutions. “Everything I've learned I've taken home and applied to my business.”
Some security monitoring and integration companies will work on building their team’s strengths. Others will strengthen their weaknesses. And this summer, the breadth and depth of the ESX Seminar tracks will satisfy all of these needs.
“I’ve been in the industry for 34 years,” said Cecil Hogan of Security Consultant Inc. “I’m still learning at ESX each year.”
All ESX Seminars, Workshops and new Roundtable Sessions are available as a-la-carte purchases, starting at just $59 for members. Deluxe Registration Packages, including access to all educational offerings and most special events, are also available. ESX’s discounted registration rates expire May 13. To secure your registration for ESX, visit http://www.esxweb.com/register or call 877-628-9558.