Siemens Brings Subject Matter Experts to ISC West 2013
Rich Cillessen, Siemens newly-appointed VP and Business Line Head for Enterprise Security will be available at ISC West.
In addition, you can also schedule an interview with any of our subject matter experts listed below. This is a great opportunity to hear more about where the security market is headed.
- Chris Payne, Director of Intelligent Response, expertise on intelligent response, integrated security systems, PSIM, mass notification systems, IT system requirements, geographic information system deployment, and vertical markets including airports, seaports, cities and higher education;
- Sam Docknevich, National Service Sales Manager, expertise on service, physical security evolution to an IT centric model, SaaS security delivery model and how security solutions and technology can also improve business processes;
- Perry Levine, Sr. Director of Business Development – Product Portfolio, expertise on security product portfolio;
- Thomas Beare, Sr. Director of Lifecycle Solutions and Services, expertise on fire and security industry trends and integrated fire solutions;
- Berkly Trumbo, National Business Manager, expertise on the higher education market, emergency communications, crisis management and intelligent response;
- Kyle Heaton, National Business Manager, expertise on command and control in airports; and
- Rob Welton, National Business Manager, expertise on enterprise security solutions for cities and critical infrastructure.
Where: Siemens ExpoCenter located in the Venetian Hotel Ballroom D (same level as the Exhibit Hall).
Attend a Siemens Break-out Session
Stop by our Siemens ExpoCenter in the Venetian Ballroom D on Wednesday, April 10th or Thursday, April 11th at 10:30am, 12pm, 1:30pm or 3pm to hear our subject matter experts discuss the challenges and best practices impacting cities, transportation, campus environments and the security industry. Click here to review event details and register online for a Break-out Session and/or the Customer Appreciation Reception.
Join us at our Customer Appreciation Reception
Help us kick-off ISC West at our customer appreciation reception on Wednesday after the exhibit hall closes. Enjoy drinks and hors d’oeuvres while listening to live music and networking with your peers.
Check out our Security Operations Center Demonstration
Experience the latest technology in our Security Operations Center showcasing a command and control platform integrated with mass notification, intelligent video surveillance, emergency communications, access control and mobile interfaces.