Securitas Technology Announces Upcoming Release of SecureStat HQTM
Securitas Technology is proud to announce the upcoming release of SecureStat HQTM, an intuitive digital platform that empowers clients to view, measure, and control their entire security program smarter, faster, and from anywhere.
SecureStat HQ combines the power of industry-leading security management platforms to offer a dynamic ecosystem that leverages rich data through connected devices to bring more clarity and control.
Clients will be able use SecureStat HQ to make important account changes, request service, view events and customized reports, and more through a single dashboard on our web application and mobile app.
SecureStat HQ will offer a suite of solutions for making clients’ security management easier, including these enhanced messenger services:
- Activity Messenger. Insight into system activity at all protected premise, including scheduled, unscheduled, and other open and closes activities.
- Alarm Messenger. Alarm monitoring information and alarm event details that allow a client to respond to from your mobile device.
- Service MessengerTM. Service updates from the initial request to completion, customizable by individual, geography, service call, and alert type.
- Installation Messenger. Scheduled for release before year-end, provides timely details on one or all your security installation projects with notification details on the progress of a project from start to completion.
SecureStat HQ will also offer these additional customizable client offerings:
- SecureStat All-Clear®. Revolutionized openings, closings solution.
- SOS-Alert®. Simple, mobile emergency panic button monitoring with two-way push messaging.
- SecureStat 360®. Technology life cycle management for your security assets.
- SecureStat Access. Add, delete and modify cardholder and schedule information, remotely lock and unlock doors, and monitor door conditions.
- SecureStat Alarm. Remotely arm and disarm an intrusion alarm system, check system status, bypass alarm zones, and manage Personal Identification Numbers.
- SecureStat Video. View live video through SecureStat HQ platform, for both configurable IP and analog cameras.
“In our rapidly evolving world, it’s important now more than ever that our clients can manage their entire security ecosystem in an efficient way,” said Securitas Technology Global President Tony Byerly. “As part of that, our focus remains on expanding our capabilities to serve our clients with the operational excellence they trust us to provide. Providing rich data and information across all client touchpoints and interoperability with different security technology and systems helps provide a more secure architecture for each client’s security program. Keeping our clients at the heart of everything we do is part of our mission to help make your world a safer place.”