ESX Announces 2011 Maximum Impact Award Winners
The winners of the 2011 Maximum Impact Awards have been announced at the Electronic Security Expo (ESX) in Charlotte, N.C.
The awards, which showcase products and services that help security integration and monitoring companies meet their customer needs and grow their profits, place a critical perspective on the impact that new and recently introduced products and services have on security integration and monitoring businesses.
The winners were voted on by a distinguished panel of judges drawn from the leadership and ranks of ESX's owner/sponsor associations, CSAA and ESA.
The 2011 Maximum Impact Awards winners are:
- MyOptex Project Layout App for iPad, by Optex, Inc., for the Accessories & Aids: Mobile Applications category.
- AX-200TFRi, by Optex Inc., for the Alarm Equipment: Intrusion Sensors/Detectors category.
- NetAXS-123, by Honeywell Security Group, for the Access Control/ID Systems: Access Control System category.
- System Sensor CO1224TR Carbon Monoxide Detector with RealTest, by System Sensor, for the Alarm Equipment: Fire/Smoke/Gas Detectors category.
- Axis M5014 PTZ Dome Network Camera, by Axis Communications, for the Video Security: Cameras category.
- Digital Mass Notification Announcer, by Chester Tacka / Viking Electronics, for the Alarm Equipment: Annunciators, Bells, Sirens, Strobes category.
- NLSS Gateway - Managed Service Package, by Next Level Security Systems, Inc., for the Services: Security as a Service (SaaS) category.
- SafeRise, by FST21, for the Access Control/ID Systems: Biometrics category.
- Telguard TG-7FS Cellular Alarm Communicator for Fire, by Telguard, for the Alarm Equipment: Alarm Signal Transmission Equipment category.
- TruVision NVR 20, by Interlogix, for the Video Security: Digital Recording Systems category.
- Linear DXS-LRP Long-Range Pendant, by Linear, for the Alarm Equipment: PERS Hardware category .
- Local Extend Online Marketing, by Netsertive, for the Services: Dealer Marketing Services category.
- Excel Series Value Engineered Access Hardware, by Security Door Controls, for the Access Control/ID Systems: Access Hardware category.
- Bosch Conettix D6200 Programming/Administration Software, by Bosch, for the Central Station Equipment: Central Station Receivers category.
- FastTrace 2 by Xtralis, by Xtralis, for the Central Station Equipment: Remote Video Monitoring Equipment/Software category.
- EDIsecure XID 8300 Retransfer ID Card Printer, by Digital Identification Solutions, LLC, for the Access Control/ID Systems: Badging/ID Systems & Badges category.
- CompleteView VSaaS, by Salient Systems, for the Video Security: Video Surveillance System category.
- SedonaScheduler, by SedonaOffice, for the Accessories & Aids: Dealer Company Software category.
- BoldTrak, by Bold Technologies Ltd., for the Central Station Equipment: Central Station Software category.
- 2GIG-TS1 Wireless Touch Screen Pad, by 2GIG Technologies, for the Alarm Equipment: Intrusion Alarm Control Panels category.
- 2GIG-CNTRL2 Go!Control Panel, by 2GIG Technologies, for the Alarm Equipment: Wireless Alarm Systems category.
The overall winner, earning the 2011 Best Maximum Impact Award, is 2GIG Technologies for their 2GIG-TS1 Wireless Touch Screen Pad.
"The products and services selected as this year's Maximum Impact Awards winners are smartly positioned to have a positive impact on the revenues and profits of security integration and monitoring companies," says George De Marco, ESX chairman.
"Congratulations to this year's winners. If you're at ESX right now, stop by these companies' booths and check out their award-winning products and services."