Core Security Names IT Industry Veteran as New Strategic Marketing Leader
Core Security Technologies announced that it has named Patricia C. Foye as its new senior vice president of marketing, responsible for driving strategic high-impact initiatives across all marketing disciplines including corporate, product, industry, partner and field marketing.
Foye brings more than 25 years of demonstrated performance in executive management positions within the IT industry including general management, operations, business development, marketing, sales and strategic alliances to the company. She has extensive experience in growing revenue and profitability in both enterprise and small-to-medium target markets.
Foye has held executive roles with technology organizations ranging from Fortune 500 enterprises to both small and mid-sized private and publicly traded companies, including:
- Progress Software as vice president of solutions, product and channel marketing
- MRO Software as corporate officer and executive vice president of global marketing and alliances, directly contributing to the successful acquisition of MRO Software by IBM in 2006
- QAD Inc. as vice president and general manager, Global Industrial and Electronics Business Unit
- Marcam Corporate as vice president, corporate and product marketing
- Digital Equipment Corporation as vice president and general manager, Global Utilities Business Unit. Digital was successfully acquired by Compaq (now HP) in 1998.
Foye graduated from the University of Massachusetts, Lowell with a Bachelor of Arts in Art Education. She serves on several non-profit boards and related positions for organizations, including: Middlesex Bancorp, Mutual Holding Company, Emerson Regional Health System and Emerson Hospital and The Virginia Thurston Healing Garden for Cancer Support and Education
“With our laser-sharp focus in driving the business forward, we understand the critical role that marketing plays in leading our development process and promoting our market leadership initiatives,” said Mark Hatton, president and CEO of Core Security. “We are excited to have Patti on board as she brings with her unsurpassed expertise and passion, which will not only complement our strategic growth initiatives, but will help us to move to the next level in providing security solutions that help to protect IT infrastructures against online attacks.”