VideoIQ Introduces Rialto Analytic Bridge Product
VideoIQ, provider of intelligent all-in-one video surveillance solutions, today announced the Rialto-A4, the first member of Rialto Analytic Bridge product family. The Rialto-A4 is designed to cost-effectively upgrade up to four channels of existing analog systems and specialty cameras with VideoIQ's award-winning continuously self-calibrating analytics. The Rialto line delivers industry-leading real-time threat detection, allowing end-users, integrators and remote monitoring partners to immediately respond to events -- reducing loss from theft and vandalism and better protecting critical infrastructure. Rialto-A4 is also the only solution with fully integrated solid-state storage, delivering significantly greater reliability than typical DVR hard disk drives.
Features of the Rialto-A4 system include:
- Award-winning continuously self-calibrating analytics simplifying installation and providing industry-leading accuracy and range. With real-time threat detection, integrators, end-users and remote monitoring partners can respond to alerts in real-time and prevent incidents from occurring.
- SSD storage delivering the most reliable and cost-effective solid-state storage available. With either 40GB or 160GB of storage, the Rialto Analytic Bridge is designed to meet any specific end-user requirement.
- Four channels of live and recorded video enabling operators to perform video verification and live look-ins to rapidly assess threats. Operators can also retrieve recorded video for forensic evidence from any location and over low bandwidth connections.
- Seamless integration into the most popular third-party Video Management Systems and remote monitoring platforms, enabling integrators to easily add analytics and distributed storage to existing installations. For standalone applications, the Rialto line also comes with VIEW, an advanced Video Management System, at no additional charge.
- Two-way audio enabling talk down and listening capability so operators can interact directly with individuals at any remote site, helping prevent incidents from occurring.
"VideoIQ has proven that video analytics can indeed provide real measurable value and have mainstream application," said Holly Tsourides, chief sales and marketing officer of VideoIQ. "We're confident that 2012 will be the year we surpass another important milestone for VideoIQ -- exceeding 50,000 total channels of field installed analytics."
"With calibration-free installation and low false alarm rates, VideoIQ enables integrators to cost-effectively and confidently deliver theft prevention and remote site monitoring solutions to customers of all sizes," said Ed Bednarcik, president and CEO of VideoIQ. "With the introduction of our Rialto line, integrators are now able to address an even broader market with a lower cost per channel solution. The result is not only guard-level security at a fraction of the cost, but a substantial recurring monthly revenue opportunity for both our integrator and remote monitoring partners."