Digital Watchdog Expands MEGApix IP Line with New PTZs
Digital Watchdog is demonstrating two additions to our MEGApix camera line at the ISC West Exhibition, April 15-17, 2015, in Las Vegas, Nevada, Booth 25089. DW MEGApix IP camera technology is now available in new 2.1MP Pan, Tilt, Zoom (PTZ) cameras with 5X optical zoom in both surface mount and flush mount models. These very aggressively priced cameras further round out our already proven IP product line, representing our commitment to deliver powerful and reliable security solutions to our customers worldwide.
"These tiny dome PTZs are remarkable for their usability and image quality," said Wade Thomas, President, Digital Watchdog. "They are also two of the easiest to install cameras on the market today."
Both MPTZ5X models are triple codec PTZ network cameras that provide 1080P megapixel resolution at up to 30 frames per second. Advanced features such as True Day/Night, 3D-DNR and WDR help to deliver the best images in any type of lighting environment. A powerful 5~25mm lens offers 5x optical zoom controlled from the camera's web-viewer without the need for additional cabling. PoE and a Micro SD card port boost ease of installation and management. The MPTZ5XFM flush mount model offers additional features such as 2-Way Audio and Sensor In/ Out Interface.
The new MEGApix PTZ cameras include the following features:
- 2.1 Megapixels, 30fps
- Triple Codec, Simultaneous Dual-Stream
- 1/2.8" CMOS Sensor
- 5~25mm Varifocal Auto Iris Lens
- 5X Optical Zoom with Auto Focus, 12X Digital Zoom
- Auto Day and Night with IR Cut Filter
- Pan 0~350°, 120° Per Second Pan Speed
- Vector Drive Technology
- Two-Way Audio, 1 Sensor Inputs, 1 Sensor Output [DWC-MPTZ5XFM]
- 255 Preset Positions, 4 Sequences, 8 Swings, 8 Tours
- Micro SD/SDHC Class 10 Card Port for Emergency Backup [Card Not Included]
- ONVIF Conformant, Profile S